- Important : Please check the power ratings of your WiFi Router to order compatible model. Self-Check compatibility section can help to choose the right model.
- Un-interrupted WiFi as you work, play and shop from home
- Up to 4 hours of power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router
- Intelligent electrical safety protection circuits with battery management systems
- Compatible with all 12V, <2A powered WiFi, WiFi/ADSL routers. UPS should be switched to ON mode while charging(Red LED) as well as to give backup(green LED) and please check Adapter, Router power rating.please check power rating compatibility of Router, Adapter and UPS and Adapter (Adapter should be greater than 1A)
- Certified Product : CE, RoHS
- Compatible with D-Link : DSL-2750U, DIR-600M, DIR-615, DIR-816, DSL-2730U
- ASUS – AC1200, AV51U, RT-N 12+
- TP-Link : TD-W8970, TD-W8968
- NetGear – WNDR3400, D500
- Cisco – E900, E1000
- Beetel – 7777AP, 450TC2, 450TC1 -“If you can’t find your WiFi Router in this list, please see other RouterUPS variants or self-check compatibility section”
- alternately you can send us a message at +91 829 647 7911
- Not compatible: D-Link DSL-224
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
RouterUPS is CE, RoHS Certified product designed for everyday use along with your WiFi Router. RouterUPS has a range of models that supports 5V, 9V and 12V powered Wi-Fi Routers. RouterUPS has several safety protection circuits including an intelligent battery management system (BMS) for longer life and your complete peace of mind.
Up to 4 hours Power Backup
RouterUPS is designed to power the WiFi Router longer than typical power-cuts, depending on the make/model you will get up to 4 hours powerbackup.
Light Weight and Portable
Weighs less than 300gms and you can hold it within your palm. No technicians required and is absolutely DIY Friendly and can be installed under a minute
In-Built Algorithms and industry grade battery management systems to optimally charge the battery for longer life and un-interrupted network continuity